Position Summary: Responsible for set up and operation of machines, such as punch press, brake press, drill press, laser, and turret, including CNC machines, to ensure quality parts are produced to print, within established production standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be reliable, cooperative, with high attention to detail, and work well independently and as part of a team.
- Set up machine by selecting proper program and tooling, make adjustments to programming as needed.
- Ability to read blueprints and interpret bills of materials and routings.
- Position material in machine and perform operation to achieve desired result.
- Perform finish grinding, sanding, or other finishing operation.
- Examine and inspect finished parts with a variety of precision and inspection measuring instruments, recognize non-conforming parts.
- Monitors work assignments and communicates any concerns with lead.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Technical training related to CNC machine operation or manufacturing experience of 1-3 years preferred.
Physical Demands: The employee is regularly required to stand or walk for extended periods of time. Lift up to 50 pounds, occasionally maneuver through pushing or pulling greater than 50 pounds. Regular reaching overhead and at or below shoulder level, with gross and fine manipulation with hands and fingers. Specific vision abilities include near, far, and peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Friday, Saturday & Sunday 6:00a – 6:00p