Pro Fabrication Inc. is hiring for our second shift. The ideal candidate will have the ability to learn multiple machines, (Brakes, Laser, Turret, Pemmer and etc).
Summary: Intermediate level of precision sheet metal machine operations, such as cutters, shears, brakes, fabricators and punches, including CNC machines, by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- With readily available supervision and technical guidance, sets up and is proficient (problem solve, process improvements and know/understand codes for machines) on one or more sheet cutting, forming, fabricating or finishing machines on work of moderate difficulty, performing operations on a variety of parts, following general instructions.
- Uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Knowledge and understanding of codes for the machine to maximize effectiveness.
- Uses Jobboss system to meet expectations within the position. (EX: waterjet: charge out material and labor reporting)
- Requires the ability to comprehend simple layout work. (unfolding part, flat to form and form to flat)
- Able to operate all types of sheet metal machines to cut, bend, or form parts and uses sheet metal hand tools.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualification: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); prefer one year or more of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Hours are: Monday – Thursday 4:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m. ** Must be able to train on day shift. **